- The Sites and their content are subject to copyright, and other intellectual property rights. These rights are owned by Kanga Klips Pty Ltd (ABN 35 600 211 078), trading as 3DFillies or in the case of some material, a third party.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, transmit (including broadcast), communicate, adapt, distribute, sell, modify, publish, or otherwise use any of the material on a Site, including audio and video excerpts, except as permitted by statute or with our prior consent.
- Our Sites include registered trademarks and other marks that are otherwise protected by law. You may not use our trademarks without our consent.
- The Sites may contain links to third-party sites. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement by us of the sites or the information, products, or services provided at those sites. You access those sites and use the information, products, and services made available at those sites at your own risk.
- For Media inquiries, please see email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of the Sites
You must not:
- use the Sites (including any of 3DFillies’ social media sites) for any activities, or post or transmit to or via the Sites any information or materials, which:
- breaches any laws or regulations, infringes a third party's rights or privacy, or which are contrary to any applicable standards or codes
- interferes with other users, or defames, harasses, threatens, bullies, or offends any person, or which inhibits any other user from using the Sites
- is obscene, indecent, discriminatory, inflammatory, or pornographic or which could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
- use the Sites to send unsolicited commercial or bulk electronic messages;
- make any fraudulent or speculative enquiries, reservations or requests using the Sites;
- provide false information when registering or changing your registration details;
- tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorized modifications to the Sites
- knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to or via the Sites; or
- attempt any of the above acts or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
- 3DFillies uses a number of social media sites (eg Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest); but these may change over time. We reserve the right to cease any such sites at our discretion. Our own Sites may also include social media functions, including user reviews, ratings, forums, and the ability to interact with other users.
- 3DFillies does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify, or agree with any comments, opinions, or statements posted by any users or members on Sites or 3DFillies’ social media sites. Any information or material placed online by users, including advice or opinions, is the view and responsibility of those users and does not necessarily represent our views.
- Users must not post or upload any comment, content, or link to the Sites or 3DFillies’ social media sites that do not comply with these Terms, including if it is defamatory, harassing, bullying, indecent or inflammatory.
- 3DFillies may moderate user-posted content and may remove any content that, in 3DFillies’ opinion, is inappropriate. While we review content regularly, there may be times when inappropriate content is viewable before it can be removed.
- 3DFillies does not undertake to inform users when such content has been moderated or removed. 3DFillies may provide warnings, or otherwise block or suspend users or their accounts at our sole discretion.
- Where you post or submit content to a Site, you warrant that you:
- have the right to submit the content (including copyright); the content is your own original creation; and you unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission which might infringe any moral rights you may have in the content (as defined in the copyright Act 1968 (Cth));
- 3DFillies may copy, reproduce, publish, display, alter, or distort user-submitted content, and use it for any purpose, (including without limitation, any future promotions or campaigns involving 3DFillies) at any time in the future, and via any media;
- 3DFillies does not accept any responsibility or liability where content is downloaded from the Sites, nor in relation to any matters after such download. Third parties may comment on, link to, re-post, or otherwise deal with the user-submitted content once it is submitted, and 3DFillies does not accept any liability for such actions; and
- 3DFillies makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of our Sites or the information, content, materials, or products included on our Sites, except as otherwise provided under applicable laws.
- Neither 3DFillies, nor its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors, or assigns will be liable for any damages arising out of, or in relation to, the use of our Sites or sites linked to our Sites. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or other damages suffered, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption, or the loss of data or information.
- You assume all risk of use of all features of a Site. You release 3DFillies of all responsibility for any consequences of their use.
- By continuing to access our Sites you agree that your access to, and use of, them is subject to these terms and all applicable laws and is at your own risk.
- Our Sites and their contents are provided to you on an "as is" basis; our Sites may contain errors and inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We cannot guarantee our Sites will always be available or fault- or virus- free.
Updates and Termination
- 3DFillies may vary these Terms at any time. By continuing to use the Sites you consent to any variations. It is your responsibility to regularly check these Terms for any variations.
- At any time, we may, in our sole discretion, suspend or terminate the access to the Sites for any user without notice for any reason, including but not limited to a breach of these Terms. Suspension or termination shall not affect either party’s rights or liabilities.
- 3DFillies may disclose any information we may have about a user in relation to an investigation or allegation that your use of the Sites breaches these Terms or any applicable laws.
- 3DFillies may identify or bring legal action against any person who is or may be breaching these Terms, including obtaining injunctive relief.
- These Terms and the Sites are governed by and construed in accordance with the State of Victoria, Australia. If a dispute arises from these Terms, you agree to submit to the nonexclusive district of the courts of Victoria, Australia, except in relation to an application for any injunctive relief sought by 3DFillies.
- The Sites may be accessed in Australia and overseas. We make no representations that the Sites comply with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access the Sites from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access the Sites.